Threw an exception in DNN 6

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I have installed this ind DNN 6.0.0 with no errors.

The module seems OK, when inserted content. But when the module have content, it throw an exception:

"An error has occurred. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The underlying system threw an exception. ---> DotNetNuke.Services.FileSystem.FolderProviderException: The underlying system threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.VerifySpecialTab(Int32 portalId, Int32 tabId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.VerifyPortalTab(Int32 portalId, Int32 tabId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.GetPortalSettings(Int32 tabID, PortalInfo portal) at DotNetNuke.Services.FileSystem.StandardFolderProvider.GetPortalSettings(Int32 portalId) at DotNetNuke.Services.FileSystem.StandardFolderProvider.GetFileUrl(IFileInfo file) at DotNetNuke.Services.FileSystem.FileManager.GetUrl(IFileInfo file) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at DotNetNuke.Services.FileSystem.FileManager.GetUrl(IFileInfo file) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Controls.Logo.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---"

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

This only shows on languages, where the module have content. The same page, but where the language don't have any content - it don't throw an exception.

Sep 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Had somethin todo with my DNN installation. I did a new installation on a fresh DNN, and it's running now :-)