This project is read-only.

Update function not working with DNN 7.0

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Hello !

I'm starting to use DNN 7.0.0 with Azure to build a bilingual site and your module seems to be a good fit for my situation. The latest version available from your site is used. The idea of tabs for each supported language is perfect to keep pages synchronized. 

Only regret I have is that the contents are not saved when I click on Update or Update+Exit (which doesn't exit). I have not modified any setting. To get the JS text editor to work, I had to click on "Basic Text Box", then "Rich Text Editor". Update being a very basic function, would you look into this ?

Many thanks to making DNN what it is today !

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
We are experiencing the same issue with DNN 7.0.2 (JS text editor only "works" after toggling between "Basic Text Box" and "Rich Text Editor"). I've just opened an issue in the tracker.

Hopefully someone can find the time to debug/resolve this issue.
Feb 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I have managed to debug the issue: the injection of jquery and query-ui libraries are causing the troubles in DNN 7.0.2 (because DNN 7.0.2 ships with different versions of those libraries and the incjection causes the libraries to be included multiple times).

In the UIHelper class (Method "InjectjQueryLibary" - which should be called "InjectjQueryLibrary") I've added some code that does NOT inject jquery/jquery-ui if DNN major version is >= 7. With this hotfix nuntio content works in DNN7. I'll post Details on the issue tracker - maybe some nuntio content dev can then include this fix and publish a new version.
May 15, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Hi
When do you think, you have a updated version ?
Jul 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Anyone know if this project is abandoned? I used it on a lot of site that I want to upgrade to DNN 7. Is there an alternative out there anyone can suggest?
Aug 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
We would also like to know if this project is abandoned. We are currently running on DNN 7.0.3 and for DNN 7.1.0 I've added another "hotfix" (see https://nuntiocontent.codeplex.com/workitem/12785).